There is a lot of available variety when it comes to casino bonuses, but little do most people know exactly what these terms mean. If you have no clue as to what they mean, then read on to find out more, but first, a quick reminder of what these bonuses are for, and how they work.
- The most common type of bonus offered by online casinos is a deposit matching bonus. With this type of bonus, you need to actually sign up as a real cash player in order to get the bonus. The online casino then matches your deposit by a certain percentage, which is typically up to but not more than 100% of your deposit. Casinos can also offer deposit bonuses to current players, or those who take a certain number of bets.
- The term “Egp88” bonuses is used when a bonus is paid to you multiple times through a bonus match. Such bonuses are known as “sticky” bonuses, and the casino is able to tell because you are applying it to the same deposit all along.
- The term “phantom” bonuses is used when a bonus is paid to a winner, but the actual payout of the bonus is never known. Such bonuses are sometimes called “phantom” bonuses.
- The term “phantom jackpot” is used when a jackpot containing all the money from a bonus is created, butnever paid out. Such a situation commonly occurs when the casino is ordered to pay out the money because owners are ordered to hand out multiple top prizes.
All online casinos are allowed to advertise the bonuses they offer through the media, and most of them will have a term or logo clearly identify them. But if you are unsure of what term or logo to choose, it might be best to just get in touch with a live chat before selecting a casino. Don’t worry, they are all very Similar.
The first thing you should probably know is that almost all of the bonuses have to be earned in increments over a set period of time. There is a wide range of offerings from 1p to 10p to even larger amounts.
- The first thing to determine is how much you are initially going to bet. The tables are all set to allow betting either way, but some of the catch is that the first bet is your fixed amount. If you lose the first bet, your winnings are not encashed. Instead, this bonus is carried over to the next round and so on.
- Each time you make a raise on the river card (either up or down), there is a chance that the house will go into your pot. If you know that you will definitely lose this hand (meaning you have nothing and the pot is small), it is better to check and let the next player to act. This might be boring, but it could also save you a lot of money.
Casinos can be misleading and if you have to pay more than you have, that is, until you move to a casino online that is more hands-on and familiar with card counting.